Personalised Canvas is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personalised Canvas may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
5. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and services
6. Any other information that you choose to send to us
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails and/or text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using any email address and mobile phone number which you have provided.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. if required to do so by law
2. in connection with any legal proceedings
3. to any purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business that we are selling. Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. For the avoidance of doubt, any transaction carried out through the website of Personalised Canvas is governed by the terms and conditions stated.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
3. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Requesting a copy of your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.